Thank you for your patronage. All attendees and guests must be 21 and older. All beneficiaries of this fundraiser are 501(c) (3) charities. You may deduct the value of your total ticket purchase less $35. If you would like to make an additional donation to a specific charity listed, visit their web site link on the beneficiaries page. The charities appreciate your generosity.
Tickets on Sale Now!
Tickets will also be available at the Wine Festival for $150 per person. Please join us from 5pm to 8pm Saturday, June 1st, 2019!
Where: 1275 Quail Gardens Drive, Encinitas CA 92024 (Encinitas Ranch Golf Course)
Directions: North of the intersection of Leucadia Blvd and Quail Gardens Drive. See map below.
Parking Info for Guests
- GENERAL PARKING. Turn into the main entrance. Follow the signs for “All Parking” and then “General Parking.”
- CARPOOL (4+ to a car) & ADA PARKING. Turn into the main entrance. Follow signs for “All Parking”, and then for “Carpool” or “ADA Parking.” Carpoolers (4+ Wine Festival Guests) will receive a ticket for the carpool drawings.
- TAXI AND RIDESHARE DROP OFF (Uber, Lyft, etc). Turn into the main entrance. Tell Traffic Control you want to go to the DROPOFF Point (just beyond where parking cars turn right.) Walk through the pedestrian walkway portion of the cut-through near the DROP-OFF POINT toward ALL PARKING on the Fairway, and then to the Wine Festival Entry.
- BICYCLE – Go to the ADA sign posts in the paved ERGC parking lot.
- MOTORCYCLE – Park in the paved ERGC parking lot.
- VENDORS – Turn into the main ERGC Entrance. Follow the VENDOR signs (almost immediate right turn). Follow the cart path. Drop food/supplies at the Vendor Drop Zone (freight carts and helpers available.) Then please move quickly to the VENDOR PARKING LOT (on the Fairway.) Please no volunteer or general guest parking.
- VOLUNTEERS – We do not have access to the Fairway for parking until 2:30 PM. If you arrive before 2:30 PM, follow the Volunteer Parking signs to an overflow lot. If you arrive after 2:30, follow directions for General Parking. Thank you for your service!